Caravan Park In The New Forest
Our caravan park is located in Milford-on-Sea, Hampshire, which is close to the
We have four categories of caravan known as:
OAK, FOREST, SWAY, and EXBURY.
- The OAK (35ft by 12ft). This is our largest model with three bedrooms, and can accommodate up to eight people. It has one double bedroom and two twin bedrooms, with an additional sleeping area in the lounge.
- The FOREST (28ft by 12ft). This is a two-bedroom caravan with central heating and double glazing. It can accommodate up to six people. It has one double bedroom, one twin bedroom with an additional sleeping area in the lounge.
- The SWAY (28ft by 12ft). This is also a 2 bedroom caravan and can accommodate up to six people. it has one double bedroom and one twin bedroom, with an additional sleeping area in the lounge.
- The EXBURY (either 35ft by 12ft, 37ft by 12ft or or 28ft by 12ft or 26ft by 10ft two bedroom or 35ft by 12ft 3 bedroom). This accommodation for guests who wish to bring their pets on holiday with them, up to a maximum of 3, at £35.00 each per week.
2 Bed sleep 6 and 3 bed sleep 8 caravans available.
All our holiday caravans have mains water and drainage, mains gas for cooking, flush toilets, large shower compartments, hot and cold water. the kitchens are equipped with domestic sized cookers, refrigerators and a microwave. All caravans are equipped to a high standard with duvets and blankets, pillows (1 per person), crockery, cutlery and kitchen utensils, sufficient for the occupancy shown. Linen and towels can be hired at reception or if you prefer you may bring your own.
- Gas, Electricity and VAT are included in all our prices – nothing else to pay.
- Pet friendly caravans are available.
Our access statement is available here, or a printed copy is available by post.
We accept single occupancy bookings or non family groups at our discretion and all of our guests are required to comply with park rules, terms and conditions.
How to find us
- By road, leave the m27 at Jct1. Follow the A337 to lyndhurst. Staying on the A337: drive through Brockenhurst, onto Downton Lane at the Royal Oak public house. After 800 yards turn left onto Shorefield Road, we are then immediately on the left.
- The nearest railway station is New Milton, which is on the main London Waterloo to Weymouth line. Taxis are available at the station, or you could take the bus. From New Milton number X1 takes you along Milford Lane. You need the Downton Lane stop. It is then a 500 yard walk along Downton lane to Downton Holiday Park.