New Forest Caravan Holidays
The ideal getaway destination
Downton Holiday Park provides the ideal getaway destination, acting as a base from which you can explore the beautiful New Forest.
We provide laundry facilities and a public telephone should you need them, as well as an outdoor play area for the kids, and a seasonal indoor games room.
A great reputation
We have been awarded a 4-star rating by Visit England, and are members of New Forest Tourism and Bournemouth Tourism. We are also members of The British Holiday and Home Park Association.
Our caravan holiday park provides:
• Caravans for sale and let near the New Forest
• Wi-Fi throughout on the holiday park site
• A number of caravans that are pet friendly
• On-site facilities and play areas
Great holidays for all the family to enjoy
Our caravan holiday park can give you a relaxing and peaceful vacation near the beautiful New Forest. Using the park as a base, you can also enjoy days out at the many nearby tourist attractions, or get active and go on bike rides, walking tours, and sailing trips. Get in touch on 01425 476 131 or 01590 642 515
The Oak – Our largest model at 35′ x 12′, this caravan has 3 bedrooms and can accommodate up to 8 people. It comes with 1 double bedroom, 2 twin bedrooms, and an additional sleeping in the lounge area. Central heating and double glazing as standard.
The Forest – Our second largest caravan at 28′ x 12′, this unit can sleep up to 6 people. It has 1 double and 1 twin bedroom, with an additional sleeping area in the lounge. They have central heating and double glazing as standard.
The Sway – Measuring 28′ x 12′, the Sway can sleep up to 6 people with 1 double bedroom, and 1 twin. An additional lounge sleeping area is available.
The Exbury – A pet friendly caravan, you have a choice of either a 28′ x 12′, 28′ x 10′ with 2 bedrooms, or a 35′ x 12′ with 3 bedrooms.
Our caravans come equipped with:
• Fitted showers and toilets (hot and cold water)
• Fridges, gas or electric cookers, cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery
• Colour Television, Microwave oven.
• Duvets and pillows (blankets for additional sleeping areas)
The rest is down to you
You will need to bring your own sheets, pillowcases, duvet covers and towels – these can also be hired from reception.
Tea towels dish cloths and dishwashing soap are also a requirement and should you require you will also need to bring your own tablecloth.
Contact us on 01425 476 131 for more information.
Our Rules/T’s & C’s
• Accommodation is available from 4pm on day of arrival, and must be vacated by 10am on departure day. Early Check in and late check outs are by prior arrangement only.
• Occupants of all caravans must behave sensibly and responsibly. Noise must be kept to a minimum, with musical instruments, radios and TVs only audible to occupants and not other guests.
• The camp operates a strict no-smoking policy in our caravans.
• Caravans can only be used to accommodate the number of guests they are designed for. This total is shown of the price list and includes babies.
• We do not offer refunds.
• Ball games, Frisbees, kites, and Chinese lanterns are not permitted.
• Children must be supervised by an adult when on site at all times and whilst using outdoor play equipment.
• We operate a strict 5mph motorised vehicle speed policy.
• Boats and large commercial vehicles are not allowed onsite. Trailers, box trailers, and motor homes must obtain consent prior to arrival at camp. Consent may involve an additional fee. It is not permitted to sleep in these vehicles.
• Barbeques are allowed, but must be sited away from gas supplies and other combustible materials; they must not be left unattended and not placed directly on grass.
• No business may be transacted in any caravan on the holiday park.
• A maximum of 3 domestic pets are allowed by arrangement. Dogs must be kept under control at all times and any fouling must be cleared up and disposed of in one of our outside bins. Pets must not be left alone inside or outside your caravan at any time.
• Bed linen must be used on all occupied beds during your stay and can be hired at reception if you require.
• Travel cots and high chairs, bedding and towels are available to hire from reception.
• Occupiers repeatedly not abiding to these rules might be asked to leave; we will not then give a refund.
• Arrivals are Saturdays unless otherwise stated. Arrivals at any other time may not be staffed.
• Some units have a ramp access. This does not guarantee an adapted unit for disabled use.
• Cancellations can not be refunded, but we will try to re-allocate your booking.
• Single gender or unsupervised under 25 year old groups are only accepted at our discretion.
• Only one parking space is permitted per caravan. Should you need to bring more, we will do our best to allocate you a parking space nearby.
• Balances must be paid no less than 28 days prior to the commencement of your holiday, holidays booked with less than 28 days before the start must be paid in full.
• We reserve the right to add to or amend these rules if the circumstances arise.
Buy and Let Scheme
Don’t hire; buy your own caravan
Buying a caravan at our park can provide you with a home from home facility with the opportunity to escape the stress of everyday life. We are open from March to October every year, with the option to extend to November if you require.
We have several types of caravans available at low prices and our annual sites fees are competitively priced. The cost of siting and transport is added by us to the total cost.
Our caravan holiday park annual site fee:
• Only £3,421.04 for 2015
• Fee is reviewed and charged annually
• Site fee includes rent, VAT, water and sewerage
• If you buy mid/during season, the site fee is calculated pro rata for that season
Why buy when you can rent?
Owning one of our park’s caravans means you can earn money when you’re not using it by renting it out to others. We can even arrange this for you. All you need is to have the correct tests carried out and the proper certificates in place.
How to buy a caravan
Downton Holiday Park is pleased to offer the following holiday caravans for sale:
2015 Weekly Caravan Holiday Rates
• Short breaks in 2014 are available in low/mid-season. Subject to availability.
• Dogs/pets are welcome in Exbury Caravans only at a cost of £35.00 weekly or part week.
• Holiday insurance is advised.
• It is advisable to check availability, particularly during mid-peak booking periods.
• Booking forms should be completed in detail and returned with a deposit of £50.00 per week. The balance is due 4 weeks prior to arrival. No booking is confirmed until the deposit has been received.
• Accommodation is available from 4 pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10 am on the day of departure.
• Caravans shown in the brochure are examples only and the caravans may differ.
• No responsibility is accepted for loss, damage or injury to persons on their property during their visit.
• We regret that no refunds are possible.
• We accept the following credit and debit cards: VISA, MasterCard, Switch and Delta.
6-10 Years Old
0-5 years old
0-3 Years Old
|Bank Holiday breaks- 3 day weekends|
Get in Touch
Get in touch today to book a caravan for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday in Hampshire.
Downton Holiday Park
Phone 01425 476 131 / 01590 642 515